Do you want an intense experience that offers effective ways of deep personal development and connection? Couple workshops are a way to boost your life.
Imago couple workshop
- Learn to express yourself in a way that you are understood and to listen with presence, calming reactivity to dissolve the conflict that hinders creativity.
- Understand why you keep falling into the same relationship patterns and how you reproduce old relationship dances from childhood.
- Transform those dead ends and take your relationship to a new level of intimacy and loving partnership.
Deepening workshop for couples
- To move forward together to love each other better through the richness of our differences.
- Recover our dark side and bring out our light.
Rekindling passion workshop
- Live passionately and fully in mutual admiration, in the depth of the relationship and in the knowledge of one’s own body and that of the other.
- Learn how to maintain desire for as long as the relationship lasts.
Online, couple or solo workshops
Couples workshops and solo workshops: what’s the difference?
The couple workshop is the best way to work on your relationship, whatever the state of your relationship.
The solo workshop is for people who are not in a couple or whose partner refuses to participate in a couple workshop. You can also do it after a couple workshop as a refresher course.
Two formats: face-to-face and online. What’s the difference?
In face-to-face workshops all the work is done during the workshop. You benefit from the presence and exchange of the group and you rely on the energy that emerges. It is a concrete way of dedicating time to your relationship.
During the online workshops, one week before the workshop, you will receive a link to a pedagogical platform where you will have access to material to work on BEFORE the workshop (videos, written exercises). The objective is that the time spent in the live zoom sessions is dedicated as much as possible to practice the relationship tools. This reduces the number of hours spent in front of the screen.
Imago Solo Basic Workshop: The Art of Being in Relationship
- Understand the reasons why you have chosen a relationship: from friends to business partners.
- Develop a transformation plan to develop more satisfying relationships.
Solo deepening workshop
- Going further together to better love ourselves.
- Recovering our dark side and bringing our light to the fore.
“A privileged and dense time to visit gently and in depth the lands that are usually difficult to reach and that inhabit each of us. Unknown lands where we are encouraged to venture. I discovered unsuspected riches, new fertilisers for our life as a couple.
“With skill and empathy, the facilitators make us explore our relationships, deconstruct them, link them to our childhood, understand them and modify them with the Imago method, made up of extremely relevant and effective “rituals”.